Admission, Age & Height Requirements / Rules
Admission Requirements (Daily Check-In Process for Non-Pass Holders)
- All patrons must pay, present a day pass or scan their pass card at the front desk prior to entering the facility.
- If you have a valid Resident I.D. Card, you will be asked to swipe your card under our card reader so we can verify your residency and capture the date and time of your visit.
- Season Pass Holders may enter the facility 10 minutes prior to the general public at opening, but may not enter the water until directed.
- Day passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- A day pass is only valid for the day that it is used.
- In the event that facility reaches maximum capacity, Season Pass Holders (and guests in their immediate party) will be admitted ahead of persons who have a pre-purchased day pass & persons needing to purchase a day pass.
Age & Height Requirements
- Children under 10 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (18 years of age or over) who shall directly supervise the child during their visit. The GRC staff strongly recommends that parents escort their child into the facility to ensure that the desired activity is available.
- Children 5 years of age and under must have an adult within arm's reach of them at all times.
- Organized groups (20 or more persons) must follow our Group Use Policies, must have at least 1 adult for every 5 children and must schedule their visit in advance. Adults in swim attire must directly supervise children poolside.
Riders must be at least 48 inches tall and be able to swim unassisted to the ladder.
Persons must be at least 42 inches tall and be able to swim unassisted to the designated exit.
Reserved for children 6 years of age and under along with their parents.
Prior to your visit, please read our Groveport Aquatic Center Rules (PDF), so that there are no surprises.