Season & Day Pass Rates
Season Pass Rates for 2022
Good news! We are now offering Season Passes, which are very affordable and can be purchased in-person at the Groveport Recreation Center!
|Infant (2 Yrs & Under)||Free||Free|
|Individual (3 - 54 Yrs.)||$84.00||$168.00|
|Senior (55 Yrs. +)||$42.00||$84.00|
|Senior Couple (55 Yrs. +)||$63.00||$126.00|
|Household of 2||$147.00||$294.00|
|Household of 3||$200.00||$400.00|
|Household of 4+||$247.00||$494.00|
- In order to receive “Resident” rate Season Pass, patron must present a current Resident ID Card, which can be obtained at the Groveport Recreation Center. If you live in the City of Groveport, bring valid OH Driver License or State ID Card, accompanied by another utility or tax bill. If you work in the City of Groveport and pay 2% income tax, bring valid OH Driver License or State ID Card & recent pay stub (within the last 30 days)
- Current Groveport Recreation Center Annual Pass Holders, as well as Active Military, Police Officers and Fire Fighters are eligible to receive a 10% discount on the Season Pass of their choice.
- Persons that have a permanent disability (receiving Social Security Disability) are eligible to receive a 15% discount on their pass, depending on their individual classification.
Day Pass Rates
|Infant (2 Yrs. & Under)||Free||Free|
EFFECTIVE 2022 SEASON
- Proof of residency is required to be eligible for the resident rate.
- Checks are not accepted for day passes.
- Rain Checks: In the event that the pool suspends operation or closes due to inclement weather or lighting in the area or water contamination and you have been at the facility 60-minutes or less, our staff will issue you a Rain Check which can be used at a later date. If you purchased a day pass at the gate, your receipt is date and time stamped. It is your responsibility to keep your receipt. If you used a previously issued day pass and the pool closes, you will be issued a new day pass (no cash or credit refund) which can be used at a later date. If the pool reopens later in the day, NO RAIN CHECKS WILL BE GIVEN.
- NOTE: This policy only applies to Day Pass Patrons, NOT Season Pass Holders.
We have a limited amount of locker available for rent.
Fee: $5 for small lockers / $10 for larger lockers
$20 fee for lost or non-returned keys