Annual and 30-Day Membership Rates
|Youth (3 - 12 Years)||$122.00||$12.20||$210.00||$21.00|
|Teen (13 - 18 Years)||$170.00||$17.00||$293.00||$29.30|
|Young Adults (19 - 24 Years)||$182.00||$18.20||$311.00||$31.10|
|Adult (25 - 54 Years)||$213.00||$21.30||$366.00||$36.60|
|Senior Adults (55 Years +)||$107.00||$10.70||$185.00||$18.50|
|Senior Couple (both 55 Years +)||$193.00||$19.30||$334.00||$33.40|
|Household of 2||$362.00||$36.20||$626.00||$62.60|
|Household of 3||$463.00||$46.30||$695.00||$69.50|
|Household of 4+||$580.00||$58.00||$869.00||$86.90|
- Effective Feb. 1, 2017, Annual Pass Holders that renew their membership within 30 days of its expiration will receive a FREE MONTH (13 months for the price of 12).
- Monthly auto-draft payment option from a checking or savings account is available for Annual Memberships. Funds are debited on or about the 15th of each month. Please allow for a 2 - 3 day debit window. Although you may pay monthly, the contract is for a 12-month period.
- Annual Membership Holders may renew their pass no sooner than 30 days prior to its expiration.
- Annual Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable, except for the following hardship cases. No other requests will be accepted.
- Job transfer outside a 25-mile radius of the GRC.
- Relocation/Move outside a 25-mile radius of the GRC.
- Medical condition of an indefinite nature.
- Full-payment is due at time of purchase. Cash & credit card accepted (no checks).
- 30-Day Memberships are 20% higher per month as compared to Annual Membership rates.
- The City of Groveport may terminate this special at any time.
- Adults that are active military, police officers or fire fighters are eligible for a 10% discount on the Annual Membership of their preference.
- Persons that have a permanent disability (receiving Social Security Disability) are eligible to receive a 15% discount on their Membership, depending on their individual membership classification. 15% discount does not apply to all persons in family.
- See contract for information regarding classifications, definitions, facility rules and pass policies.
- No initiation fees.
- Proof of age may be required for passes at time of purchase. Parent/Legal Guardian consent is required on the contract.
- Persons are required to complete a new contract at time of registration. Proof of residency is required for Groveport residents and is required when renewing their membership.
- Classes, programs & child care are not included in the membership fee, but are offered at a nominal fee.